— Corporate Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for the next Superstars in Corporate Executive Transportation Sales
Mosaic Global Transportation is a worldwide corporation searching for Business Development Managers to acquire new corporate clients in the peninsula and surrounding areas. Sales experience is a must! Our requirements are simple:
1) You MUST have an outgoing personality, with the desire to work hard and learn.
2) You MUST be a self-starter and be able to work independent of supervision.
3) You MUST own a computer and know how to enter information into a database management software.
4) You MUST know how to "Ask for the Order"
5) You MUST know how to "Cold Call" and "Prospect" for new business.
Medical benefits available for full time employees after 3 months. This lucrative commission plan has no ceiling, with opportunity in the low 6 figures. Convenient location in the Peninsula.
Please email Director of Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org).
— Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager is responsible for the overall client experience for all clients for their ground transportation services with Mosaic and includes:
- Working through any complaints or issues clients have regarding service issues for key Mosaic clients
- Working with Sales, Account Management, and Dispatch on large and VIP groups to manage their transportation to insure Mosaic exceeds clients' expectations.
The right candidate understands exceptional, high end customer service and meets the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years meeting planning or project management experience with proven skills in a service environment
- Strong organizational skills and logistics experience
- Strategic thinking - able to grasp long and short-term goals with each client
- Strong face-to-face, telephone, and email communication skills
Please email Director of Operations Mark Williams (email@example.com).
— Class B Chauffeur
Mosaic has regular work for Class B Chauffeurs. Requirements are being at least 25 years old and have your passenger endorsement and a clean DMV record. Knowledge of the San Francisco Bay Area is a plus but we will train the right person. You must speak fluent English, but knowledge of other languages is a plus!
We are hiring for all shifts, day and night, weekday and weekend, part and full time. Whether you are available one day a week or seven, we have work.
You are welcome to come into our office and fill out an application. We are located at 643 Bair Island Road, Suite 210, Redwood City, CA 94063. When turning in an application please provide a copy of your DMV H-6 printout dated within the last two weeks.
Please email Driver Supervisor Scott Montes at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
— Driver Manager
Mosaic Global Transportation seeks an experienced Manager to join our vibrant executive transportation business serving who's who in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and the greater Bay Area.
The Driver Manager plays a leading role in the organization, managing our Chauffeurs and Shuttle Drivers, their recruitment, training, and retention. You'll also manage a Shuttle Supervisor/Trainer and together, you'll work to maximize our driving team's potential through pro-active planning, driver advocacy, and a focus on safety and service. We'll get you up to speed with our 14 years of experience. Compensation is commensurate with your experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of Management experience
- Experience in the transportation or logistics industry a plus
- A people person and a good communicator
- A strategic thinker
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Please email Director of Operations Mark Williams at (email@example.com).
This fast paced job involves attention to detail throughout. You should be very computer literate, quick thinking, focused under pressure, detail oriented, and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Have a general knowledge of the bay area and of the United States
- Type at least 40 wpm by touch
- Be a quick learner
- Have excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Be a team player and have a good attitude
- Prior dispatch, transportation, or limousine experience is preferred but not mandatory: We will train the right person
If you meet the requirements and feel you would be a good fit for the position, please email your resume to Director of Operations Mark Williams at (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also come to the office to drop off your resume and fill out an application. Our office is located at 643 Bair Island Rd Suite 210, Redwood City, CA 94063.